Dine in during this period?

Any pregnant ladies who are still often going out (other than work) and dine in? How about those who have not dine in due to the recent spike in community cases? How long have you been staying at home? I have tried to restrict myself to go out other than work but sometimes will have mixed feeling and feel really bored with limited food choices. #pregnancy #COVID_19

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi there, im still dine in to coffee shop especially outdoor one. But only go out on sat or sun morning (before lunch time). firstly, i tried to restrict myself to go out too, except visit my gynae. But turn out become an argument with hubby. If ur hubby can compromise with what you believe it now, go for it, better still resrict urself & stay at home unless necessary. In the end, when we go out, we nvr know ppl around us healthy or no, you & ur baby healthy are priority. Stay safe & be strong until situation getting better mom!!☺️

Read more
3y ago

Agree with you! Husband needs to compromise also.. So far my hubby is quite supportive but he needs his staycation badly. So we just decide to go for one last time 😁 stay safe everyone!

I’m an introvert and homebody so stay at home most days is very ok for me. Only times I go out is to parks to walk. my husband dabao back for us and he usually go to hawker Centre’s or coffeeshop as it’s safer (open air). We avoid going to aircon and enclosed spaces when possible. Only gynae checks, no choice have to go. Once we reach home, we will use sanitizer spray our whole body, shoes, belongings etc. or just go to shower immediately.

Read more
3y ago

Thanks for sharing! Because I need to go out to work on weekdays, so I am actually quite comfortable to stay at home during weekends or non-working hour. But recently I start to get bored with all the dapao food as we also don't have time to self-cook. Miss those hot cooked food when eating out. . Haha.. Will try to keep a balance between keeping myself happy while reducing the exposure to the community.. Anyway stay safe ya!

I still dine in sometimes but only at kopitiam or hawker center and always sit near the outside.. I also choose to go out only at off-peak hours.. most times only during supper hours.. abt 10+pm.. during the day I stay at home..

3y ago

Oic.. I went to mall yesterday and dine in for the first time after so long. The mall and restaurants are so empty. Feel much relieved. 😊 Everybody stay safe ya!

Sometimes i still fine in cause i feel like i need to be out and get some fresh air. But i will always sanitise my hands in between the times when im out and try not to touch things unnecessarily 😉

3y ago

Nice! Mummy's mental health also very important.. It is important to get some fresh air out there whenever necessary 😊 just be more cautious.. Thanks for your sharing! Stay safe and take care

Super Mum

I still dine out every now and then. I will try to choose off peak timings and restaurants that are not crowded. Will also not dwell too long, eat and go, minimise chit chat. 😅

3y ago

Haha.. Yea this is what I did yesterday when I dine in.. Make sure I don't sit close to other customers also.. Hehe. I know I am the anxious mummy 😅 anyway, thanks for sharing and stay safe ya!

We still drive around Sg to eat, but we will eat at less crowded kopitiams and choose a corner that is open and windy. Can pack food for a picnic too for a change of pace.

3y ago

Nice! I always love to go picnic but too bad hubby not interested. Anyway stay safe ya! 😊

same here.. i waiting to finish my vaccination thn see how the spike thn go out😬

3y ago

Even after taking vaccine, still have chance to get (although lower).. But probably go to those restaurants which are really empty 😅 haha