What to eat Early trimester daily food in Asian country?

I am not much of a person who cook. But need help on what I could make for myself daily.. It will be lots of help it I can get some ideas from you all lovely ladies .. many thanks 😊

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can try one pot dishes. Like cook rice in the rice cooker, together with ingredients, then mix it all up when the rice cooker beeps. Like for example, throw broccoli, marinated minced meat, mushrooms into the rice before cooking. Add whatever sauces you feel like having (oyster sauce/black pepper sauce/sesame oil etc.etc.) at the end when the rice is done cooking so that you can adjust your seasoning. Just take note that you need to put less water in the rice cooker pot if you put in veggies that will have water coming out during the cooking process. Like cabbage, broccoli.

Read more

My husband has been preparing nutritious soup very often for me. It's fast and fuss-free especially when you have a pressure cooker. Just prep, cut, clean the ingredients then pour them into the cooker, add water, and then wait for the pressure cooker to do its magic. Can try different soup a day. Easy to clean up too, no oil, no mess.

Read more

Hi, You can try baked vegetables. Just cut the vegetables of your choice, season them with little oil, salt and organo and out it in oven for 15-20 minutes. It is delicious, quick and really healthy too

I pretty much cook as per normal. Just avoid raw or half cooked foods. Eat everything in moderation.

thank u :)