Sorry My Child

I don't know why am I like this? Am I deserve to be a mother to my future child? I am sorry ZEFS for being irresponsible mother u can't even saw in the entire world coz ur not here anymore. My love, my child. This is so painful and I can't even forgive myself for hurting you, for not giving u the life that u deserve. I love you my child. Sorry for being a dumb mother. Sorry bcoz I'm weak, I can't even protect and fight u for your father's decision. He even blockmail me that he will commit suicide If I pursue you and I am here regreting all the decision I made, I can't even think of you that time. Sorry my child. I am very sorry. My heart still at the very depressed moment of my life. We will see each other my child. Very soon ??? Zefs turn Week9 and 6 days today

58 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Nalulungkot ako pagnakakabasa ng ganitong thread I'm hoping na sana magkaroon din sana ng baby ang swerte nyo nga nabiyayaan kayo next time po alagaan at mahalin po natin sila kahit nasa sinapupunan palang unang una walang kasalanan ang bata