I don't know what I'm feeling right now .. I'm a SAHM with Two kids with no other help.. often see my frens' Facebook n instagram posts about Husband n Wife gg out alone for Cycling , movie , overseas holidays etc without kids.. but here I am daily stuck at home or with my kids. Husband is v busy at work n every day when he is back from work, will be dead beat n not much energy For the kids so it is back to me again caring for the kids. Why is it other couples seem so relax though they also have 2-3 kids like me .. like they can have so much couple time despite having 2-3 kids like me ? Ranting :(

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

People just upload happy stuff on fb ... u never know , maybe the couple just argued or argued thereafter. So many people wish they can be SAHM , stuck home with their kids, but cannot afford it. Grass always seem greener on the other side. Even if u have a maid and let maid take care of the kids, u will worry if maid is doing good job caring for them... Children grow up so fast... enjoy e moments, even though they seem tough now :). You can also post photos on Facebook! Happy ones with your kids. Ask ur hubby take a day off, I'm sure he's entitled to leave right?! Go for a staycation or day out with the kids together!

Read more