unemployed and pregnant

i am currently so worried for the future because i am unemployed and pregnant. my husband is the only one working. even so, what he earns is just enought for both us. what more when the baby arrives. i found out i was pregnant the day i went for job interview. what are the odds, eh? 2 days after the interview i was offered the job. however i decided to tell the HR i was pregnant and was told the company do not hire pregnant women. previously, i had miscarriage. resigned and i took awhile to go back to work. now that i am ready, God grant me another baby. i just need to rant. if any mummies out there who has similar experience pls share. i need assurance that everything is going to turn out okay. my husband doesnt complain that im not working. he even assures me everyday that its okay and all he wants is for me and the baby to be healthy. but i feel so guilty for putting all the burden onto my husband :(

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy, i’ve always said this to my friends and i’m going to say the same thing to you too. don’t worry yourself over the inevitable. instead of thinking ‘what if’, try to make the best out of your current situation. you said you are guilty for putting all the burden on your hubby.. then please cheer up! welcome your tired hubby back with a positive note. do not make him worry about you when he’s already tired from work ya. :) the best way to repay your hubby is being happy and giving birth to a healthy kiddo at the end of all this. 😊😊😊

Read more