unemployed and pregnant

i am currently so worried for the future because i am unemployed and pregnant. my husband is the only one working. even so, what he earns is just enought for both us. what more when the baby arrives. i found out i was pregnant the day i went for job interview. what are the odds, eh? 2 days after the interview i was offered the job. however i decided to tell the HR i was pregnant and was told the company do not hire pregnant women. previously, i had miscarriage. resigned and i took awhile to go back to work. now that i am ready, God grant me another baby. i just need to rant. if any mummies out there who has similar experience pls share. i need assurance that everything is going to turn out okay. my husband doesnt complain that im not working. he even assures me everyday that its okay and all he wants is for me and the baby to be healthy. but i feel so guilty for putting all the burden onto my husband :(

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Im one of the lucky ones who is unemployed too! At that point i had just gotten my diploma and was offered a better position but as soon as they found out about my pregnancy, they gave a common reply “we will get back to you”. They even told me not to worry about my pregnancy as they do their best to cater to my needs. Of course i got so upset but i believe better things are coming my way and God made it easy for both me and my husband! Im helping my husband a little bit by doing online business so it did help us along the way with our expenses. Guess until today after my baby is born, im still thinking if i should go back to work and miss my baby’s every first achievements or just be SAHM until baby is big enough.

Read more