I want to make carrot puree and apple puree. Can i make and after that put in container. Must i have to freeze it or put in the fridge. I would prefer to put inside e fridge. Can u tell me how to thawn it and withing how many days to consume. Will it get spoil. Omg i m so stress

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some say that frozen food can be kept for as long as 1 month to 3 months. For me I prefer to use them not more then a week. So I make in smaller portions and use them quick. I take out and put in the fridge the night before. The next day remove from fridge and put in a bowl of hot water.

VIP Member

i will usually do one week supply for frozen. Bring one cube down to thaw overnight in the fridge compartment. Carrot u can just dump into the porridge,it will melt during the cooking, as for the apple puree, i recommend that you bring it down overnight for it to thaw.

Read more

For frozen can keep max 6 mth but is encouraged to finish it in 1 mth. Fridge wise, I ve tried I can keep as Long as 1 wk. didn't try longer than that. Usually I will taste first before serving

If in the fridge must be consumed in 24 hours - put in air tight container. If frozen can last you one month. I freeze my baby food in ice tray and thaw out the food cubes as needed.