cane

Can i cane my kid before 2 year old? When is the right age to cane?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not at this moment. Discipline by talking to them in a strict n stern way. They will know this cannot that cannot n follow explain. Too early to cane. They will only get more naughtier. Think before u cane. It is young.

if you really need to resort to cane, only use it when your child understands why he/she has to be caned. always explain the reason behind it before you dish out punishment. never cane on impulse

VIP Member

Different people diff parenting preferences.. i will not cane my kids below 2 yrs old cos really, no matter how naughty or what they do, they r reallly innocent still.. caning is my very last resort

VIP Member

Why cane?? They don't really understand right from wrong, especially before 2 years old. If u cane its more just you taking out your anger on the child and it doesn't solve any problems.

Don’t cane... it will affect the child growth. My brother was cane since very young and now he needs to go to special school.

There is NO right age🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you not? Can you try to reason? Can you smack instead of cane?

Read more
VIP Member

If u can solve with talking no need to cane but if he is not listening then no option ..

VIP Member

If you really want to cane, wait until they are at least five or six years old.

VIP Member

I didn’t cane my Lo at all. I think it’s wise to talk to them instead

There's never a right age..And it depends on where you draw the line