I believe that training kids to be self-sufficient should start early. That means fighting against every natural instinct to coddle them. How do I explain this to lolas and lolos who tend to spoil their apos over the top?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Actually, newborn baby needs lots of cuddle. Cuddling can make baby feel more secured and extra bonding between the parents and baby. But too much cuddling will end up baby want more and more in time to come, so most of the time, baby will not able to sleep on their own unless cuddle. Maybe you can explain to them the extreme cuddle will makes baby want to cuddle most of the time. Imagine when the parents taking care, baby keep on want cuddling all the time and not able to sleep on their own in future. That's what I can think of.. just tell them directly in a polite way. :)

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6024)