Feeling Bad

I been feeling very tired during my pregnancy , currently in my 17 weeks . Feeling giddy , nauseous , lower abdominal cramps/pain sometimes during the day. And I got no mood to work at all, but I can’t keep taking MC / leave as I have used up quite a bit of it during my 1st 2 mths of my pregnancy as I have very bad morning sickness. Now sometimes I will force myself to go work when I’m not feeling well which only make myself depress more , some of my colleagues (who never get pregnant and is not married)understands me and will let me rest inside the office but some (who is a mother and father) don’t , they will just give you faces or give bad remarks when you rest inside or when you took MC/Leave ,and cause I’m working in service line which makes things worse and I don’t always get good customers and was even shouted at once when I’m at work . I still got 5more mths to go and I don’t know how long more I can endure . I’m really tired

343 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i got diagnosed with Prenatal depression on my 2-3month into pregnancy. So i was on alot of Mc and hospitalization outpaitient leave and experiencing everything you experience plus alot of crying and very little sleep. I'd say, you and baby is most important now. Make sure your mental health is doing good then continue to source out why are you feeling all those. if its morning sickness etc, it'll usually pass after 1st tri and 2nd tri will be better. I used up all my 60days of medical leave (mc+hospitalization leave) by the end of my pregnancy and continued with my maternity leave. No regrets cause I felt so much better mentally and physically with all the extra rest and stress free time i got. Take care alright!

Read more