I am very close to giving birth and I am genuinely freaked out about the pain. How bad is it truly?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Don't scare yourself unnecessarily. Every woman's experience is different. The more you're tensed and freaked out, the more painful it'll be. Relax and listen to the midwives as they will be the most important people around. You can opt for epidural if you're extremely afraid of pain. I took laughing gas and no epidural and it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Read more

You can do something to conquer your pain during delivery. Since you have not giving birth yet, you can start to do some research on how to use breathing techniques to ease the pain. Basically there are long-breath and short-breath techniques for little pain and very painful contractions.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1686)

I agree with Jamie. I have low tolerant for pain and I didn't want to even get poke for epidural because of the pain that comes along with it during insertion. But I got over it thankfully and it was smooth.

VIP Member

You will be fine! When time comes, your entire focus will be trying to get baby out safely!

thanks

You will be just fine.