I am running out of ideas to bring my kids to during the weekends! We always go window shopping at the malls but the kids are getting sick and tired of it. Even I am sick of the choices. Spam me with places that are fun and does not cost a bomb. Indoor playgrounds are so ex!

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try to bring them to places where it's not very expensive. Family activities like picnics and camping are good ideas.

I always try some coloring, puzzle bring them to some place that people fishing. Not really need to spend a lot $.

visit library, cycling , outdoor playground like pasir ris will be good, swimming or the gardens by the bay outdoor play.

Try this app! Kiddet. Its a kids activities app! Use my referral code for your first $10 off! Charmaine-22f2 :)

how about garden? open air places better than shopping centres. can have picnic and let kids run around :)

depend how old is ur kids, can consider going to the parks like east coast park to cycle or roller blade.

Visit the Library or go play volley ball and have a picnic and stroll together as a family at Sentosa. :)

Post reply image

We often go for picnics, camping, the kids are simply happy just having to scoot n run about.

If indoor playground is ex go for water playground. There's so many in spore n moreover free

Maybe can use the time and involve your children in housework or washing of car.