I am considering to have another child. However, I think I am too old to have (I am late 30s). What is the age range that I should stop considering getting pregnant?

38 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There is no rules for that. my mom had my younger bro when she was 42 years old. But try to keep it before 40, imagine when you are in 60s when your kids are in high school

VIP Member

I'm 35 currently pregnant with the first. It was difficult trying to conceive because of my age and low progesterone levels. If you have the ability to conceive, why not?

VIP Member

Im currently pregnant now and im 34 turning 35 this year this my 4th child.. Ideal age of getting pregnant that is not too risky is up to 35 years old..

VIP Member

There’s isn’t a guide, baby alone is a miracle. So as Long as your body can and you are ready, it should be done

VIP Member

late 30s is okay pa naman maybe mga 39 siguro hehe baka mahirapan althoigh yung iba may menopause babies okay naman

TapFluencer

i think age is just one factor but of you’re healthy naman then i dont see any issue with having another baby

VIP Member

Late 30s is not too old. My personal threshold is 38 but there are plenty of mummies who popped after 40 too.

As long as you are healthy why not! 😄 My cousin is in her 40's and she is 7months pregnant now ❤️

VIP Member

I think late 30s still fine so long as you do not have any health issues(:

VIP Member

Okay lang. Plenty of women your age have given birth to healthy babies.