I am a mother of a 2 yr old and we are planning a baby. We have made several attempts but doctors say that we as a couple cannot conceive. My family is very religious and superstitious. We have a religious Guru who says I should have sex with him and will surely conceive. That's tantric sex. My in laws are encouraging me to do the same saying it will be service to the Guru and my husband too feels this is the last resort. What should I do? I am not really in favor of this option.

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you're really uncomfortable then talk to your family and tell them how you feel. But if you feel/think there's a glimmer of hope of conceiving through the method suggested by your Guru then why not try it? Nothing to lose in my opinion. I know some relatives who went through even more elaborate processes to conceive -- visiting shrines and going to traditional doctors overseas. But at the end of the day, it's really up to you. If you're not really really not comfortable then don't do it.

Read more
7y ago

It's funny tat u mentioned there's nothing to lose..by having sex with de guru..?? Wow.. U r really open minded.. That u r willing to share ur partner/husband with other ladies out there..