I am a mother of a 2 yr old and we are planning a baby. We have made several attempts but doctors say that we as a couple cannot conceive. My family is very religious and superstitious. We have a religious Guru who says I should have sex with him and will surely conceive. That's tantric sex. My in laws are encouraging me to do the same saying it will be service to the Guru and my husband too feels this is the last resort. What should I do? I am not really in favor of this option.

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think u have to report this guru to the police, I don't know how many people have been cheated by this guru, there's lots of news about this kind of swindler, I believe u have to pay this guru in order to have 'sex' with him, and at the end of the day he gets the money and free sex, what if he can't make u pregnant? Anyway this is such a scam, don't ever do it, you will definitely regret anyway doctor already said both of u can't conceive, I don't think that guru can make u conceive either, he is not god but a swindler, just adopt another baby, if not u still have a Daughter, be thankful and nurture her in all your ways, some couples whom are married for Long, don't even have a child, doesn't matter it's a boy or girl m, we are living in 2016, do consider all the consequences before agreeing to such a ridiculous superstitious agreement...pls by all means stand up for your own rights and decline or reject this idea.

Read more