I am a mother of a 2 yr old and we are planning a baby. We have made several attempts but doctors say that we as a couple cannot conceive. My family is very religious and superstitious. We have a religious Guru who says I should have sex with him and will surely conceive. That's tantric sex. My in laws are encouraging me to do the same saying it will be service to the Guru and my husband too feels this is the last resort. What should I do? I am not really in favor of this option.

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You are already a mother and you have conceived in the past. There maybe some issues for about 2 years. I will suggest you seek medical advices further, either western or TCM, and you may offer prayers to your religion. I am a member from a religious society and I herewith did not believe the advice from your guru. If needed, I welcome your guru to challenge in front of me, I can organise a religions interrogation of such practice in any religions. Young lady, protect yourselves, eager to conceive but let not be deceive in the whispers of a wrongdoer.

Read more