I am a mother of a 2 yr old and we are planning a baby. We have made several attempts but doctors say that we as a couple cannot conceive. My family is very religious and superstitious. We have a religious Guru who says I should have sex with him and will surely conceive. That's tantric sex. My in laws are encouraging me to do the same saying it will be service to the Guru and my husband too feels this is the last resort. What should I do? I am not really in favor of this option.

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is sad that there are still such practices going on several parts of the world and we in 2016 believe in all this and give into the situation. Think logically. That's not tantric sex, that is a sex by a goon who has coloured the mind of your family taking advantage of the superstitious nature of your family. I wonder, your husband a man of this generation, how can he not understand what's going on, and he is ready if someone else physically pounces on his wife in the garb of some stupid beliefs. Instead of ruining your lives like this, try and focus and what you have. Put your energies in the beautiful life you have with your daughter. And if you are so desperate to have another baby, visit a DOCTOR. There is IVF, surrogacy and many more through which you can have a baby. And please do not fall into the trap of any babas. If your family doesn't listen, get your parents involved in this. Get some sane guy from your friends side or relatives to speak to them and educate them.

Read more