Guilty Mum

I feel so guilty for not spending time on resting and getting on a bonding session with my unborn baby. I know work is never ending but i feel like i have alot of work to clear before I am due for delivery. I still left with 11 weeks and cant wait to meet my baby girl. Everyday is a tiring day ~ Anyone out there face similar situation as me??

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The moment i announce my pregnancy to my boss, they quietly increase my workload and start giving me s***... I did my very best, and my job requires 24/7 standby or working with different timezone... I had breakdowns a few times where i juz cry bcuz of the stress i had...Until i start asking myself if its worth it compare to my bb's health and ny health.. I decided to take 1mth hospitalization leave prior to edd, of cuz discussed with my gynae n hr... I tot without me there...my job will struggle, but the world wont stop rotating bcuz its short of one person...

Read more

Oh dear, I do hope u get some rest and have time to prep for her arrival. Also too much stress isn’t good for her! Maybe talk to your boss or your superior to lighten the workload? My boss immediately lighten my workload when I told him I was pregnant. He made sure the projects given to me were the easy ones, and always ask me to go home on time.

Read more

I feel you! Been really busy everyday and sometimes it’d hit me that I hadn’t stopped to talk to my baby or bond with him. I try to massage my belly whenever I can, especially at night before bedtime and chit chat with him :) You’re doing what you can and every bit counts! Hang in there 💕

Yes same. Work is stressful and I feel guilty for implicating my baby