Week 15 But Still Don't Eat Alot. And Don't Eat Chicken And Meat.

I am already week 15. But I still don't have much appetite. Is it normal? I only have proper meals in the morning. And I try to eat abit for lunch and dinner.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Asking as I felt confused: my wife is in her 15th week and her appetite fluctuate across the weeks. Her weight is not increasing, in fact there are times the weight dropped. Not sure if fellow mothers to be experienced such situation. Still having slight morning sickness and constantly having dizziness. We will check with our gynae in the coming week.

Read more
3y ago

I have the same issue as your wife - in my first 4 months I didn’t fain any weight, and only managed to start jutting on doctor said that my putting on around 5th/6th month. Also got fainting spells due to my low blood pressure. I believe these issues are quite normal for pregnant women! You and your wife are not alone 🙂 Hope everything goes well at her checkup!

I am on my 15th week and I am still having problem with the taste and smell of garlic and onion in any dish so I always ended up eating fried, chicken, pork or fish. It is really so uncomforable and hoping that this would go away as my baby grows. I also don't gain much weight. God bless us all mommies and our little sweetpeas. 🥰

Read more

i'm at week 15 and keep feeling like getting MCD burger and coke. still can't eat "healthy food" like veggies and meat as much. drinking too much water makes me vomit so i kept drinking flavoured water through the day. hope i don't get the nasty things like gestational diabetes or harm the baby in any way...

Read more

Same for me... I’m at week 15 too and I still do not have appetite for dinners. Breakfast and lunch is totally fine for me. But I will still try to eat at least something light for dinner... maybe you try to eat fruits? I have been losing weight for the past weeks, but I’ve gain 0.5kg this week haha

me 14 going 15 weeks . appetite is the best in the morning and at night only prefer junk food like fries and nuggets. other than that will have to slowly force myself to swallow just to keep the body going.

3y ago

same here! my parents hate seeing me eating junk food. but the rest of those proper and tasteless meals make me nausea

try to eat more sticky rice , and fried chicken but with limit .. atleast keep ur appetite ongoing don't not eat else .. not good for yourself and baby .. Do also try to buy ensure milk ( can find at guardian ) .. to keep ur appetite well ..

Same here, entering into week 15 and not able to eat much meat either. Only these few days then begin to eat more vegetables and fruits too, I guess as long as we keep small frequent meals to sustain ourselves, it's fine! :)

I am in my 25 weeks, but still with poor appetite. Only can accomodate small meal everytime eating.. and not really cravings for foods. So I take multis on daily basis just to make sure my baby gets what he needs =)

15 weeks but appetite still poor..only can take sandwich for breakfast, one main meal for lunch and night is just some boiled veges. but thankfully still gaining weight from all the fruit juices im addicted to hahah

I didn’t get my appetite back till I reached second trimester. Now at third trimester, my appetite seems to be decreasing again. As long you’re eating small meals throughout the day, that’s fine.

4y ago

Thank you so much. 😍 Hope you get back your appetite soon too.