I am a jealousy wife....

I actually don't like my husband sister. She always act very good In front of us but talk behide our back. She often Whatsapp her brother which is my husband and talk about stuff and she will used ? to end her conversation but my husband will just reply with a smilling face. I am way too jealous about stuff... And I hope I can get over with my jealousy soon. She is close to her brother and I really hate her but they are blood brother and sister so I can't really do anything about it. Just hate myself from being so jealous.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m in pretty similar situation, just without all the emoticons. My husband and his sisterS can talk nonstop 24/7 every single day, so much so that often I feel like I’m talking to myself because he’s busy replying his 3 sisters. I don’t grow up in such a blissful family so I only can learn and accept that others are blessed with close kinship. Whenever they meet up, I learnt to minimise my existence and just let them mingle/hang out so avoid any unnecessary conflicts. (Most likely the sisters feel that I’ve snatched their brother away from them ) If they do get into arguments, I learned not to badmouth anyone (be as neutral as possible) because eventually they blood siblings will be fine afterwards. But your husband will always rmb what bad things/thoughts you harbour of them.

Read more