Need clarifications on baby's address in record!!

Hello, I am here to actually ask ( not sure if there's such things ) but whether it's possible for baby's residental address to follow mine (?) instead of my husband's ? We are married but I have yet to change my IC address as his family is trying to use my baby and I to apply for their the other children's bursaries and other subsidies . I feel this is so unfair becoz it's for their own benefits and we had to comply w it and kept forcing me to change which I totally dont want . So I would like to ask if it's possible for my baby's residental address to follow mine instead ? My baby have yet to be borned, so just wanna ask in advance so when I register her birth when she is out, I can know what to do ? Thankyou in advance for the clarifications!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Baby’s address should be where baby is staying though. So if you’re staying with your in laws, you should put that as the address. Yes, they’ll reap benefits, but so will you and your husband. Unless you’re moving out, then change the address to the new one asap.

4y ago

Oh I see , coz my husband and I aren't benefiting from it since we are not able to apply anything . And the thing is his parents and siblings have been purposely recording whatever I said to my father through the call & also showing whatever I posted on my spam account . And even wanted to take away my husband&i's house next time if we managed to apply house scheme thru msf. So i felt v unfair to help them when they did all these to us