Vaginal Discharge

Hi I am 5weeks 4days pregnancy. I have been having vaginal discharge for three days, is that normal?

3 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

yes it is normal, vaginal discharge will increase during pregnancy. but the discharge should be clear or milky white, odourless and not accompanied with any discomforts such as itchiness, pain or burning sensation. If its colour is brown/yellow/green, smell unpleasant and gives you discomfort, please consult your doctor/physician/gynae immediately. brown discharge could indicate spotting which is harmless or symptoms of miscarriage. while the others might indicate yeast/bacterial infection which is harmful to the baby.

Baca lagi
5y ago

I will consult my doctor. Hopefully it is nothing harmful.

its normal. if ur discharge has blood in it please consult ur dr asap. maybe take a pic so ur dr could understand a little bit more. if there no blood just keep washing ur private area with lukewarm water everytime u use the bathroom and maybe wear a pantie liner. and keep ur private part dry and clean. drinking lots of fluids will also help.

Baca lagi
5y ago

okay, thank you.

In early pregnancy within week 4 i have itchy and burning sensation at vaginal area, while there is discharge as well, is it normal?