Single mother - help

I am 24 this year and I don't know what to do. I have yet to tell my family about this - and I am sure they will be disappointed. I left my home and have been staying with my aunt who loved me a lot since I was a kid and it hurts me to know that she will feel like she is a failure and I have disappointed her big time. I was actually told to abort or give birth and my boyfriend will leave me. He told me marrying me and having the child is a no choice for him. Because of the instability of our relationship and not being sure of our finances. Due to me not being able to take leaves just for abortion (and also me not wanting to). I have told him to leave (because he wanted to either way if I decided to keep it) and he just did it without looking back. Not to mention he talked to multiple adults with family/is married, they gave him the idea and supported the idea of leaving me should I want to keep the baby. I have been so depressed, I don't know what to do and I am worried about my unborn child. I am afraid after I give birth, I wouldn't be able to love him/her. This is my first pregnancy. Please advice..

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear... please do not abort your child. My best friend is looking to adopt a child. Married for 8 years, 2 failed IVF attempt. Don't worried about your accomodation or finances , we can discuss about it. Do leave me your email address for me to contact u or anyway I could liaise with u.

3y ago

Hihi, I am not very comfortable in sharing my email address here hence I posted as anon /: is there anyways I can contact you?