Insecure about tummy

Im 30weeks now but my tummy still look like 5-6month belly . Alot of people kept saying. But why still so small uh . Im alr almost 8month . But doctor say baby is fine . Baby heartbeat also good. Is it normal

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why are you so concerned about whether your tummy is big or small? As long as baby is healthy there is nothing to be concerned about? I have people who says i do not look like i am in third trimester (30wks today as well). And tbh i have not even gain any weight this pregnancy.

3y ago

I dun take rice and etc coz i have GD. Ever since then i lost weight n maintained at the same weight until now. Gonna have my apptment 2 wks ltr! :)

VIP Member

Don’t worry so much. Some people are just very good at hiding their pregger tummy. I’m one of them. :) Just make sure you take care of yourself and baby in you, plus with your gynae’s reassurance, that’s perfect! Have the best ~10 more weeks to delivery! Take care! :)

3y ago

Wow!! Amazing!! Thankyouuuuuuuuuuu❤️❤️

As long as baby and mother is healthy, that’s all that matters!!! Don’t care what others say

Hi, As long as you and baby are healthy, I think no need to worry. But do consult your gynae regularly

3y ago

Ya doctor also is healthy but u know la people in the surrounding