pregnant belly

Hi everyone, anyone has the same issue like me? The belly doesnt look big and people wonder whether you are really pregnant or kept telling you that your tummy small cause your big broad body..felt annoying though..i mean i dont mind if people doesnt know if im pregnant...just that im worried the baby is really small...in my 3rd trimester already.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its ok babe! Ignore what ppl say. But i knw some times its annoying. I feel you.. Ppl still say my tummy is small too. Im skinny n tall pre preg. N non-preg people keep comparing my tummy with theirs. Its annoying really. Hahaha but actually i do have a bump cos i get mrt seats all the time! Their mindset is pregnant = super huge tummy instantly. So its ok , as long gynae say baby is of good size... thats all that matters! Ignore others! 💗💗💗💗

Read more

Same as me here! I'm in my 3rd Trimester, and was going to Fujifilm shop to photocopy and laminate my baby's ultrasound pics. When my mom told me in front of the staff, saying, "A few months more and your baby is gonna pop!", the staff looked at me so confused, and ask, "Oh, you're actually carrying this baby right now? You really don't look pregnant.", I took it as a compliment haha. My mom said after give birth, sure can get slimmer more easily.

Read more

Big or small does not matter. As long as your baby is growing healthily and you are healthy as well. As a first time mom it can be worrying to hear these things. But as my husband used to tell me, just focus on the baby and yourself. No need to worry about what others say. Stay strong mummy!❤

Super Mum

Ppl will always have something to say. I had 2 persons within 5 mins - one day I look big, another day I look small. So which is correct? 🤷🏻‍♀️ don’t care cause scans show baby growth is good and that’s what’s important.

Super Mum

As long as gynae says ur baby size and weight is on track with the gestational age, who cares what people say about the bump size? People comment the same for me too. But I just smile and say my baby is growing well.

I had small bump too, many people kept doubting if I was even pregnant? (esp colleagues). But don't care, because my baby came out at 3.2kg! As long as he/she is healthy, nothing else matters😊

VIP Member

I had people telling me that too, but most of them are positive and angled towards good body maintenance. Small is good, that your tummy didnt over stretch and can prevent stretch marks

I had small bump for both pregnancy. It doesnt affect me tbh when ppl keep saying my bump is small bcs I know my baby is healthy. Oh and I only have little stretch marks :)

I think as long as your scans show that the baby is fine, and your gynae never say your baby is too small, just ignore what others say :) you know your body and baby best!

People will always have things to say. Some even compared with their fat belly, some said tummy is too big. But yeah whatever, as long as baby is healthy!!!