Husband doesn’t want to have sex with me

Hi I am 21 weeks pregnant. I really feel like having sex with my husband but my husband does not want to have sex with me because he's afraid that it could harm our baby. He doesn't understand my feelings. What should i do?

177 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, it was been a long time that i am thinking to share my nightmare on your page, and now it took me courage to do so..believing it will ease my pain and gain some advices. I am almost 6 months pregnant with our second baby now, and i have discovered that my partner cheated on me with his first gf since i was pregnant with our first baby. Our first baby was lost , my OB told me that there is no more heart beat after 2 1/2 months, this makes me so devastated, useless and so depressed ,no nights and early morning that i never cry out and even sobbing so deeply... i did not feel that my partner feel so sad or pained same as i was when we lost our baby..after few months later i discover a sex video of my partner, and i was thinking he was the reason why our baby was gone, because he cheated on me..and i can feel that he never felt a guilt... it hurts me so so much, i dont wanna live, i feel double or even triple pain of what happened to me and my baby plus of what he did to me.. i was not fully recover with all my pains, depression and all hurt aches then here comes, seeing the video of my partner having sex with her ex gf... you know what ,while typing this nightmare, i can't help my tears rushing to come out in my eyes, yes i could feel all the pain again no matter he said sorry to me..and no matter he admit that it happen only once, i could hardly believe.. i forgive him, but everytime i close eyes i only saw thier sex video, i try not to cry and divert my sadness to happiness knowng he is still here for us and also not to be sad since i have baby growing in me..but it was so hard... Please give me advices what to do ..please consider that we are not also in good terms with his parents and his brother.. Im very hurt, I am still depressed I know..what bother me most , is I dont want my growing baby be affected in my tummy of my depression,pains and heartaches... PLEASE advice me what to do.. if he will propose will i say yes? if he wont come back what should i do? Thank you for ready my nightmare and for your advices.

Read more
3y ago

surrender to God all your thoughts, all that bothers you...untill you find peace... do it always. , praying for u 🙏❤️ Godbless you and your baby 😇

im also pregnant 21 week. my husband not sexual active. i mean that thing is on but him just stand calmly. my husband like sx but his body become weak if too active,so even the thing respond my husband just calmly rest not having sx, so if i want i just become seductive, wear sexy and do movements seduce him. so sis should do seduce your husband wear sexy outfit do Movement like kiss on lip neck and touch him on sensitive spot . if him still dont want just bring the husband on clinic ask doctors about is save to have sx during pregnancy, first trimester is dangerous but second trimester is absolutely allowed to having sx, actually is depent on the person, if women body is weak before pregnant, so need careful if become pregnant double caring, if women body good active before pregnant, so will be healthy during pregnancy. sorry for my bad English couse english not my first language

Read more

We’re on the same boat. I’m 21 weeks pregnant and ever since i got pregnant, my husband wouldn’t have sex with me coz he thinks we might crash our baby. and also, my OB tells us not to do it as well because of my contractions and spotting sometimes. 😢 i guess will just have to wait until the baby’s out. But try talking to him. Im sure you guys can compromise. You should also ask your OB as well first. Because doctors tend to discourage it when you have high-risk pregnancy, because it can put you and your baby at risk. 😢

Read more

I have sex with my husband till date and I’m 21 weeks pregnant. Light up the mood and explain to him that it wouldn’t harm your baby. If he’s still worried you guys can google because even google says it’s safe to have sex while you’re pregnant because it’ll be easier for you to give birth in the future. Me and my husband’s sex drive is so strong and he’s the best so I think you should sit and talk with your husband dear 😊 hope this help 😌

Read more

buti pa karamihan sa inyo naiintindihan kayo ng asawa niyo.. ako papasadiyos ko nalang nararanasan ko ngayon actually 2nd baby ko na to pero mas mahirap, maganda pa sana pipe nalang npangasawa ko bka maintindihan ko pa.basta magustuhan niya mkipagsex wala pakelam kahit nasasaktan k basta mkaraos siya, pgtapos na sya wala ng pakelam sau.ayaw ko na tlaga kaya ko nman magtiis kesa ganito hanggang ngaun hindi n bumalik sa normal flower ko natatakot ako kung buwa ba to or what. 21wks and 2 days preggy.

Read more
4y ago

Naku mamsh ganyan din ako. I'm 21 weeks and 2 days preggy. Masakit pag may intercourse. Pero si Hubby naman gentle lang or titigil na sya pag sinabi kong masakit na. It is best for you to talk to your OB po kasi yung akin mababa ang inunan ko kaya masakit talaga during sex. Baka kasi mapahamak si Baby kung hahayaan mo lang si Hubby mo lalo at di mo alam bakit masakit. Next visit mo sa OB mo if papayag sila na isama mo sa loob si Hubby mo mas maganda. Para marinig niya mismo galing sa doctor kung ok lang ba o hindi na mag-do kayo

Hi dear, im 21weeks preggy also; me and hubby only did it 4x since we learned about our pregnancy as he has always been very conscious and afraid that he might hurt our little one. 😅 I got to convince him after a few talks and after sharing a few online articles about the benefit of sex during pregnancy. I also tell him when I'm turned on. Try to say it straight to your husband also, start with a few gentle touch and caress until you get him on it too. 😁 Good luck! ❤

Read more

same here, lagi din aq nag sesearch about pregnancy sex , kasi im 21 weeks din na pregnant ngaun, pero nung mga 8 to 15 weeks tlgang prang laging gusto ko . naiinis pa aq kpag wla kaminv DO. kya tinatakot ko sya na kpag nawala natong feelings ko na ganito madalang na syang mkaka score ulit hahaha. so ayun , laging may dilig si inday 😂. tas sasabihin nya baka dw dw ndadaganan si baby kya sabi ko slow lng ,.ung sakto lang or minsan aq ung nsa top,

Read more
3y ago

ask lang po nilalabasan kba sis ngaun buntis? hndi po ba msama? haha

I'm not sure how to explain this in a medical way, but I believe it is safe for the baby as I also have had intercourse with the husband as early as under 16 weeks (21 weeks currently as well). It did not hurt at all. I suggest that both of u could have some readings on 'making love' during pregnancy to convince both of you. If you're still on the uncertain side, you can always refer to your O&G ☺

Read more

Tell your husband frankly how you feel right now and find out what's going on in his head. Maybe you can explain that nothing will happen to the baby because your little one is well cushioned by amniotic fluid. Don't put too much pressure on him though - sex doesn’t have to be about intercourse but can include sensual touching (cuddles and massage), oral sex and mutual masturbation.

Read more

I can understand how you feel, i mean from both of you as well. Your spouse is afraid and worried. Might be both of you can come to doctor and bring up this topic to reassure your spouse . Anyway Its verry opposite with my spouse, even in my first trimester there is no hesitation for him doing it with me😬😬 every trimester whenever he wants 😳 I wish you good luck.

Read more