Husband doesn’t want to have sex with me

Hi I am 21 weeks pregnant. I really feel like having sex with my husband but my husband does not want to have sex with me because he's afraid that it could harm our baby. He doesn't understand my feelings. What should i do?

177 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Take him to your gynae and ask your gynae this question! Your gynae will tell him it’s safe to have sex during pregnancy because your baby is well protected by your placenta AND your uterus. Your cervix is completely closed with a mucus plug to top it all off!! Once he hears the doctor give the all clear I’m sure he’ll be very keen for some sexy time ;)

Read more
VIP Member

Pwd pa nmn kau mg sex kahit preggy kna in a safe way, explain mu sa hubby mu na ikaw mismo mararamdaman mu un sa katawan mu if hnd mu kya mkipg sex.... anyway baliktad sakin kc ako ung wla ng gana sa sex mula ng mbuntis, ewan ko ba kung bkt...peo pinagbibigyan ko pa dn hubbg ko atleast twice a week,, 21wks and 2days preggy here.

Read more
VIP Member

Same here, 21 weeks. Takot din si LIP pag nag-do do kame. Pero lagi kong sinasabi sakanya na as long as wala akong pain na nararamdaman, di naman masama kay baby. And I take control din para mas kampante sya. Dapat comfortable ka sa position nyo. Convinced him that it's not going to harm your baby. Make him read articles regarding this topic, there's a lot.

Read more

there no harm doing sex in normal pregnancy. your baby was protected with amniotic fluid and cervix. there no way for sperm to go through that. unless u having abnormal pregnancy like cervix incompetence or placenta previa, in this case sex not encourage. i also pregnant 21 week and we still continue our sex life like usual.

Read more

Though it better to avoid sex during pregnancy but having gentle, safe sex doesn't harm too. Talk to you husband and let him know your feeling. Its okay to feel that way and convey the same to your hubby. If you guys do it safely and gentle way, there should not be any problem.

Read more

Well you have to tell him that the baby is well protected by several layers.... Plus it's safe to have sex .. Nothing is going to happen.. If he is reluctant I would say try not to judge him ..its also a phase in life.. There are several ways to please yourself..you can try some sex toys ..

Pls don't be sorryforyourself. He just wanted to give best care for both you and the baby. I'm sure he's tempted most of the time. Next time, if he feels that way, that's the time you educate him. Let him read articles in this app. So, he'll feel at ease to do it with you with precautions. 😊

same pero walang magawa si hubby pag nagsimula na ako 😂 nagpipigil sya kasi baka mapano daw si baby pero ako naman nagresearch na para ready. Ayun kada gusto ko wala na syang magawa. Ewan pero dala siguro to ng pagbubuntis di naman ako mahilig nung hindi pa ako buntis

3y ago

Dala cguro yan sa pag bubuntis mommy ksi ganyan din ako mula nong 1 to 3 ayaw ko nong ng 4 months gusto2 ko na mag sex hehhehe im 21 weeks now

Kami ni hubby once a day mag sex. It was advised ng OB to soften the cervix daw so hndi mahihirapan manganak. And pareho kaming may gana.. Hehehehe. Pero I'm hornier. 😂😂😂

I want to have an intimate intercourse with my hubby but Im afraid to do it because I feel like my uterus tighten (Braxton Hicks contractions) whenever I feel the orgasm. When I told him about this he doesn't want to do it again. He's also afraid that we might hurt the baby.