hi mommies

Hi i am 18th week pregnant. and I don't like to drink milk. pls help me also don't like to eat anything. after eat I want to vomit sometime.

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have more of lassi n curd n butter milk too ttat will help u consume more of calcium.. have some thing mixed in urvmilk chocolate shake apple shake or banana shake I'm a way tat will help u have milk n it will be healthy too.. or u can have bournvita or Milo or any such things..

Continue to eat supplements. I have bad appetite as well at first. Find something that makes u feel okay to eat. Maybe try dry biscuits or bread. Eat some protein too. Try eating in small quantities to prevent u from vomitting.

I also used to have the same problem. I hate milk actually. But nothing can replace milk for real. Hence I used to add flavors like vanilla, kesar, badam...it helped, not much, but helped☺️

VIP Member

Completely normal. You have to try to eat at a very small amount but frequently. I was like you buy slowly as your baby gets bigger you will start to eat more. trust me, now still early

TapFluencer

Hi same here. So I find alternatives like yoghurt (unsweetened and add own fruits), calcium supplement, green leafy veg and soya/oat milk.

You can drink other drinks like soya bean less sugar one and also if after you eat you feel like vomiting do eat some sweets it will help

Super Mum

I found that curry helps with nausea.. haha. And there’s milk in that. Ice cream, milo, pasteurised cheese.. multiple options

I can’t take milk cos I’m allergic to it. So doctor ask me to take soy bean less sugar instead. Take more protein..

VIP Member

Milk can try flavoured ones

VIP Member

How about cheese or yogurt?