My husband is a very shy guy and we hardly talk at home. However, her has a lot to talk to on the phone with his parents and other friends. What could be the reason for his aloofness?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you guys newly married? If yes, then I think he is finding it difficult to take the first step. You can probably start off by making his favourite dish for the dinner or giving him the idea of going for a weekend break. Times have changed, if the man is finding it difficult to make a first move, you can cover the distance by taking the first step. You make plans and offer to do new things. I am sure when he will see that you are interested in spending time with him, he will be more than happy and slowly become a party to all your outings and pans. Sometimes, men think that if I do something and what if the woman doesn't like it, so may be your husband also playing it safe. Let him know by your actions and conversations that you love to spend time with him. And once he will know that you want his company then he will be his normal self and won't be shy.

Read more