Unromantic hubby

My husband is a very nice man but unromantic. He never surprises me with flowers, chocolates, or wild sex. I crave for these things. He says all these are simply drama. Feeling sad..

62 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it's true that not all of us are wired the same way. so yes, what you expect out of the term romance and sex may be very different from what your hubby feels. instead of feeling sad or giving up on it, initiate it. start doing things that interest you, and see if it interests him too. don't ask him to do it. do it for him, with him, and then see how it goes.

Read more

It is true that "marriage changes a person". Just make the move. Do not wait for him. Stop being idealistic because marriage will bare all the ugly truth between spouses. It is upto you to stick together through thick and thin, stay together against all odds. Nurture the gift of unity because not everybody are blessed to love someone unconditionally.

Read more

having a loyal faithful husband, even if unromantic, is so wonderful. don't push if he feels uncomfortable with mushy stuff. perhaps you can surprise him with some dinner at some nice restaurant or buy him something. maybe after that he might be more open to romance, seeing it as a way to show love and appreciation.

Read more

Siguro maging grateful ka nalang sis na si hubby mo is with you and providing for your family. Kung malungkot ka sa sitwasyon mo, isipin mo na may mas malungkot pa sayo. tulad ko, my hubby left us for another woman at malungkot at mahirap pero iniisip ko nalang na may mga tao pang mas mabigat ung pinagdadaanan.

Read more

Hahhah... I usually provoke him... Like last time women's day I snap the gift given by my colleague to all ladies (2 Cadbury choc) then he come back home with his box of farrero rocher telling 2 pieces of Cadbury are uncomparable to his box of farrero rocher 😝😝😝😝. So I win here. 😍

VIP Member

You choose the man that you wanted to marry right?? By now you know what kind of person he is right?? We dont blame him for that? If you craving for somethings, i guess you can find other ways. Not evey man is romantics . Being nice is gd enough where there are other gd elements added from him too.

Read more

instead of talking to other people who don't know anything about your situation or circumstances you should directly talk to him without thinking much, and also if he is suffering from any type of weakness you should take him with you together to doctor so can feel your feeling towards him.

Hello, try to read the book of Chapman"The Five Love Languanges". It's says that the 5 language are : Gift Giving, Quality Time, Physical Touch,Acts of Service (Devotion), and Words of Affirmation. Maybe your language is "Physical Touch and your Husband is maybe Time. Happy reading..

My ex Husband is the kind of man you are craving for. But he has a lot of woman out that as well. Betrayal after betrayal. End of the day, this kind of man are not worth craving. It is best to stick to reality. You should be thankful your Husband is a nice man to you.

VIP Member

Flowers will wilt, chocolates are fattening...isn’t it better that he puts his money into the family? :D Do talk to him more, don’t secretly wish for such things and end up feeling disappointed because he can’t read your mind. Communication is key!