Unromantic hubby

My husband is a very nice man but unromantic. He never surprises me with flowers, chocolates, or wild sex. I crave for these things. He says all these are simply drama. Feeling sad..

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴍᴇɴ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɪɴᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀɴᴛs ᴜᴘ. ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʙʏ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ғᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ, ɪ ᴅᴇᴠɪsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ ғɪᴀɴᴄé ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ. ɪ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʙʏ ᴇx-ᴄʟɪᴇɴᴛs ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs sᴏ ɪ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʙᴜʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏғ sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄᴇssɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴏsᴇ! ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅɢᴇᴇᴋsʏɴᴄ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛsᴀᴘᴘ: +𝟷 𝟸𝟷𝟹 𝟼𝟹𝟷- 𝟿𝟻𝟺𝟸

Read more
Post reply image

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email [email protected] and get all your problems solved. 1)Sickness of any kind 2)Help to cure HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV 3)Marriage problem, To Re-unit or cast a spell 4)Pregnancy problem 5)Financial problem and Job promotion 6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem 7)eye & ear problem

Read more
VIP Member

dont crave for these non lasting stuffs....even during my falling in love period bef marriage....no flowers no surprise kind of boring guy.... Before marriage: he care about my safety,my hunger,my feelings,my family good enough the kind of marriable guy. After marriage:he care about our kids+my safety,our kids+my hunger,our kids+my feelings,my family, he even send all 3kids to school. i'm like quite useless haha... but this is the guy for a long lasting relationship till death do we part. i was in fact the one giving him surprises but no flowers. oh n i plan my own bd,wedding anniversay sounds unromantic but is ok cos he did so much for our family n for me. we still love each other with simple must-dos.... 1) fetch me to/bk from work 2) breakfast+dinner (lunch once awhile) 3) no anger before bedtime 4) kisses daily even if it is a touch n go

Read more

i can understand your feelings dear but the sad truth is that after marriage, many people start taking their spouse for granted, and then it results in heartbreak and such. if he feels all this is just drama, why don't you stop doing it for a while. i am sure that if you have been so expressive till date and suddenly stop, he will definitely notice the change. if he does not, i guess it is time for a heart to heart. tell him that you really love him, the same way or more than what you did earlier, and want to share these moments of love with him. also, try to spice up the physical aspect of the relationship

Read more

Hello everyone, Are you suspecting your partner of cheating or having an extramarital affair? I’ll advice you to get proof first before confronting him/her. As that could result in unnecessary confusion in your relationship or marriage. it’s always advisable to consult a professional hacker to help you get concrete evidence by discreetly getting access to their phone or computer. he has worked for me a couple of times and he never disappoints. he provides Accurate results and can be trusted for 100% privacy and untraceable. [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

Baka awkward lang po sa kanya kasi hindi sya sanay. Try nyo po mag initiate nang romantic gesture. Send him love messages everyday, e kiss mo before & after going to work, cuddle him before going to sleep, surprise him with gifts during occassions pwdeng ikaw ang magbigay ng flowers & chocolates. Siguro sa umpisa, e rereject ka nya, pagtatawanan or e cicriticize but believe me, sa umpisa lng yan. Men love being given attention & affection too, in denial lang sila. Ika nga “walang matigas na mister sa malambot na misis”.

Read more
5y ago

that good

Just curious why did you married him in the first place? Is pro and cons lar, just need to accept. If you want to make the first move dun expect change to come over night. If one don't make the first move don't expect any change at all.. lol I have a lot of male friends whom married their wife not because they are their ideal woman.. In fact far from it. They just treasure the times together and accept their wife pros and cons. Somehow I feel man live with pros and cons better than woman in this aspect.

Read more

in my situation, my hubby hasn't given me a bouquet of flowers eversince we strted our relationship ay gf bf. he has never treated me to any cinema watching. but still he is the man i love. i love his own ways. i stopped looking for those qualities that are not natural of him. instead, i enjoy the way how he expresses his feelings for me. the way he kisses my whole face... 😊he is a good provider too and he is always at my side no matter where i go...

Read more

Do you need service of a hacker who can help you get your job done? Search no more. We have reputable service to get your job done without trace, speedy work recovery, guarantee non data lost, expert in handling of email hacks and remote server shutdown. We are the guru in terms of service delivery. What are you seeking or want?. Do you want get access to another Email Facebook School Grades spy on Phone. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

You said your husband is a nice man. It means he cares about you, is sensitive towards your needs. All men are not demonstrative or romantic. For them romance means being together without any display of it! You can take initiative and plan surprise dinner, drive, or weekend for him. Make him realize these little gestures bring back the spark in a monotonous marriage.

Read more
7y ago

I do face the same issue as you face. I as a wife, I never stop doing things for my husband in terms of cooking, house work, plan for outing, surprise birthday for him, take care of my daughter and everything for five years. But my husband is just concern on his work and goes out with his friends for drinks until now. Before married, he could everyday spend time with me and be so romantic all the time when im with him. But now, even if I request him to go out together for just a dinner, he will refuse and ask me to cook. If a man thinks is a drama of being romantic for a own wife, than why they want to love us and act as romantic before married? If they be always the same as before married until now, I think non of all womens will face this issue.