My husband recently moved to China for work for 2 years and 2 weeks into his relocation, he cheated on me. I found out about the affair 2 months later and he was apologetic and confirmed he has ended it. However, he refused to move back to SG as he really likes his job and value the career opportunities. He is though willing to come back every alternate weekend to spend time with the family. Apart from feeling betrayed, I also feel that he doesn't prioritize the family since he chose to stay in China and not come back to work things out with me. Should I cont' to stay in this marriage? Am I wrong to hope/expect him to come back completely in order to save the marriage? *long story which is hard to explain here but I can't move to China... or at least I can't move this current moment...

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

So sad to hear that , I understand your situation now its really hard of course. it would be both of you who will work it out not just you. It would be unfair on your part if you were the only one fighting for your relationship. Be sensitive enough If you feel you both still love each other then fight for your marriage but if both of you are not happy anymore then it would be better to end .

Read more