My husband never give me money and rarely buy things for me except during our engagement. but i earned more than him. most of the things in house were bought by me. at the end of the month, i am the one that suffered not enough budget. he still got his own money and sometimes i think having good income will make you more poor lol . cause you are the one that will spend more than one having lower income. ? what should i do?

3 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Hi mummy. I think having a joint account where both of you put in a fixed amount for monthly expenses is the answer. That way, each can have his/her own money, and at the same time, contribute to the monthly expenses proportionate to your incomes.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-41597)

U need to ask for it..he needs to know about responsibility..if not u will suffer forever..ask for it every month..doesn't matter if it just rm100 or rm200..that's for ur allowance..