My Husband likes my breastfeeding size breast. How to make sure they are still big after stopping breastfeeding?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i wish i could keep my size too, but once i stopped bf wow my boobs are non existent now. i feel sad bc i literally look like plane runway but my husband say its fine.. but i hiao i cant wear tank tops etc bc ive no boobies now

I tried all sorts of ways before to 'maintain' my size. But once I stopped breastfeeding, it shrunk so bad. I even consider going for breast implants. But my husband said its ok, afterall my breast are made for milks.

Honestly, why should he bother? He’s supposed to still love your breast regardless of it’s size. That’s true love and marriage. Whatever size, he should accept it and enjoy whatever you can offer him.

Continue breastfeeding😫which is painful. Beauty has to pay the price. Actually for me I just wear push up bra and continue putting firming cream. Nice on the outside 😅

TapFluencer

I want to maintain current size too but I heard out of 10 only 1 manage to stay same size mostly deflated worst than before birth.

VIP Member

Sad to say,, our breast will shrink after breastfeeding. You can considered for breast enlargement if your husband like the size

Good question.sadly for the majority our breast size will shrink tremendously.

Not possible. Unless you get yourself v fat after that. Or breast implant

I don't think its possible. Somehow or rather Mine shrinked.

its impossible ,unless get silicon surgery😊🤭