Travelling husband

My husband's job requires him to travel at least half of the month. I feel so alone when he travels. I know he's working hard and I also have a good helper, but managing the kids is so tough. Anyone facing a similar situation?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Are you currently working or sahm? you can consider to bring lo to indoor playgrounds or park , sight seeing or activities. At least you won’t feel so lonely. Video call hubby when he’s free too. If you are sahm, day time your helper can help. You can handle night time. Won’t so tiring. Discuss with helper the routine for that 2 weeks.

Read more

Sorry that u have to face such loneliness but maybe u can distract yourself? Watch shows with ur lo and helper or go out and play with them? Its never easy to be alone and am thankful you have a helper to help you out.. Anw sales are coming so distract yourself (treat yourself)😏

It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to offer some insight. My husband's job has him traveling a bunch too, and it can feel pretty lonely holding down the fort with the kids solo. It's like a constant balancing act, right?

Ah... When my husband go RS I feel lonely. But my husband around although not lonely but same I taking care my child alone

How old are your kids? At least you have a helper...i know mothers who have to raise their children alone...

VIP Member

I feel you Mummy! I'm just thankful my parents are with me to help with my baby. I'm a first time SAHM.

Issit possible to change current situation? Otherwise u will need to bear with it ... Hug hug

You will be fine (: jiayou!