My husband has never been a great provider. He's so much of a mamas boy that he gives all his salary straight to his mom and got into big debts to help support the needs of their family. Whats worse, he's into liquors and gamblings. I tried to talk about this with him and his mom expecting her to understand my side as i am pregnant at that time needing the support from my husband for our expenses and my monthly checkups. But she defended him saying he's a good son making me feel he just did whats right. I have loved his family since we were just bf-gf, but how they treat me now after marriage develops my hatred. They even meddled with my business that went into bankrupcy. They borrowed me money and never paid. I dont know where will i find respect for them. What should i do?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

you have to think whats best for u and for your baby, i cannot say that you should leave him but i think thats the best thing you can do.. he is not a good provider,husband.. in your situation he should think whats best for you and his child, he is so immature.. if he continue to do what he wants tell him to leave you alone and go to his mom's skirt.. you can start anew with your own.. and pray to God to give you more strenght to surpass all your obstacles..cheer up for the sake of your baby..๐Ÿ˜Š

Magbasa pa