Husband or me at fault?

Husband doesn't like the idea & don't allow me to bring baby to visit my grandparents due to the virus. He feels thats my grandparents should come over instead. I explain to husband that I needed some 'me time' & 'personal space' but he doesn't understand. He even feels that I am not thinking right, why am I putting baby to the risk. He allows me to go back to grandparent's place w/o baby. How can he separate us like that? The last time I brought baby back to grandparents place was about a month ago. I just wanna seek outsider's opinion. Who is at fault?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Everyone is at fault. With the virus still uncertain, if both of you play finger pointing, forever there is no end except ending in Quarrels after Quarrel. Instead of finger pointing and Endless quarrels, why not sit down discuss this with your hubby calmy together? Before this virus is completely eleminated, best that both your parents & your hubby parents do not go out of their house for visit baby. This should also apply to you, your little one & your Hubby as well, for the health safety sake of everyone. Why? Because it is for the safety and well being of everyone, Grandparents should understand this fundemental reason if they love their Grandchildren. This was the Common decision that I and my wife had reached together and we communicated this message to our parents ourselves (I inform my parents, my wife inform her parents after sitting down & discussing this together calmly, Only talk when both of you feel fresh and not exhausted).

Read more