My Husband checks out chicks when we are out together. He says its normal and no big deal. I think it's a total dick move. Am I being sensitive?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I tell my hubby if there's really a pretty lady and he don't look at her, then he's dumb. Come on, we all scroll facebook and look at guys too right? Except we are not caught by the hub.

You should check out guys and tell him how attractive the other guy is!! That will make him jealous a lot! It would make him understand how you must be feeling

Read more

Try doing doing the same whenever a hot guy walks by. Then he'll probably know the feeling and might actually try to change for the better.

VIP Member

Better than checking out guys.. Jokes aside, this is really normal. If I see a cool and handsome dude I also will give him second glance.

VIP Member

I wouldn't like it and I have told hubby that I don't think it's cool. If you don't like it, speak up or forever hold your peace :)

Depends if he leers..but I check out chicks and dudes... Kind of normal.. Its only terrible is if he has a lustful look or thoughts...

I'm childish so I mental note it then as soon as I see a guy I'm noodle neckin my butt off!🤷 And I say wuuuddd? Dang you started it

I think it's a little bit of a Dick move of your Husband to do that infront of you. I would kick to the sofa if I saw Him do that.

As long as you he doesn’t go have sex with them its ok🤪for me i stare at men too doesn’t mean i want them we are all human

VIP Member

My hubby never see so , hence I didn’t experience of it , if I see anything he do I just ask him what’s the matter 😎