About SIL

Is hurtful when you put in a lot of effort to make situation better. Saw a text from her to her brother. Say that she miss those time when they R young. My husband will bring her to shop around. She says she only wants the time with her brother. She doesn't want all of us together. Is so hurtful. To be honest, whn I just know her, I put a lot of effort for her. As the brother bought her up and I be more understanding. But the brother ask me to stop coz he says she won't be appreciate. As she only will see what she wants. She is a spoiled kid. No job at this age, doesn't want to accept people comment. And use things never put back to where it shall be etc. Tbh I quite fet up with her after my baby is born. I feel why will this kind of human exist. No job, do things very loud, when we ask her to lighter her movement, she will give one face, sick don't know how to auto, even sick also carry my baby. When baby is crying, coz that time she cry for milk after bathe. Then my MIL was changing for her and wanna pass to be to feed. But she wanna carry her. And keep comfort and ask her don't cry, then slowly walk into my room. I feel fet up when seeing this again. And she will jealous my baby who have everyone attention. Say the mother changed ady. Not as caring as last time. And sometimes I quite turn off when I see her. I don't know why too. I feel so terrible.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Honestly I think its better u keep your distance from her. She sounds like a toxic spoilt brat who craves attention with no consideration towards others. You don't have to declare war on her or anything like that but I think u do need to be more assertive about protecting your family from her. The part about her being sick and yet insisting on carrying baby? That's an absolute no-no. If your in laws cannot understand that, tell them next time baby is sick, they come up with the money to bring baby to PD or GP and the time and effort to nurse baby back to health. 😤 Your hubby also need to do his part to shield his wife and child! 👪 Cannot just be you trying to do it alone. If his sister keeps wanting him to go out alone with her, he needs to know where to draw the line. Editing comment after seeing your replies below. Looks like the whole family is aware of the situation. While a peaceful environment is definitely preferable, sometimes a person needs a wakeup call before he/she can mature. Is moving out of your in laws place a possibility for you and your hubby?

Read more