My hubby ex-wife like to harass us on the pretext of their daughter... I'm not sure if she has moved on... She is an insurance agent with Great Eastern and bought an EC recently... What shd I do?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't see why is it consider a harassment to text him about buying stuff for their daughter. In fact I'm happy to know they are on talking terms and when she needs help she will request from him. Adults can choose to divorce or married someone else.. but a child has only 2 parents - a father and a mother...

Read more
8y ago

The monthly allowance she asked for is $1500 monthly... And yet 1) she allows her daughter feet to be in pain till weekend, then message the dad to get her a new pair of school shoes 2) now she wan my hubby to pay for a piano I really dun know what is next... My hubby is jus like an ATM... It's jus disturbing ...

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25492)

VIP Member

there is nothing you can do afterall they have a daughter before. Does your hubby still care for the daughter? She harass you guys with the issue of their daughter due to money? Or due to wanting to see the daughter?

8y ago

I don't see anything wrong with it. Afterall HE is still the father of the child.

Then your hub will have to draw a line. It is up to him. She can harass etc, but he has to be firm.