Global warming

How worried are you about the state of the planet in the future for your child, given the global warming that is taking place?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

While global warming is certainly concerning for all of us, tbh on a daily basis i think we all have more immediate issues to worry about. Some people are worried about even having food and shelter, others are battling illness, working parents may be worried about work deadlines, children who fall sick, covid-19 etc etc. If we are constantly worried about everything we'd all be having a nervous breakdown. Not to say environmental concerns are not worrying. Unless we intend to become an environmental activist or a politician, all we can do is our own part for environmental conservation.

Read more
VIP Member

On a scale of 1(least worried)-10 (most worried), I am a 9. I fear that my child will not have clean water and fresh air to breathe, lush greenery to enjoy, animals to see and a safe environment to grow up in if there’s extreme weather/climate changes.

Not only for my child, but just worried in general because there’s so much beauty in this world that will be destroyed due to global warming. The innocent animals having to suffer the consequences.

Super Mum

Not much we can do but do our part in living green, less wasteful and more environmentally conscious. I will teach my children about preserving the environment also.

Yes, very worrying but no point to worry something which is beyond our control. Just learn to adapt and share with our kids how to adapt.

Very worrying, but can do very little. Especially with the virus and extreme climate change.

VIP Member

Very worrying. It can cause lot diseases and impact food security.

VIP Member

A little but there’s literally nothing much one can do about it

Quite worried. Try to opt for environmentally friendly products.

VIP Member

Not much. Do our parts but what is beyond us, leave it to fate.