How to I make my husband’s kids from previous marriage more comfortable with me?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I͎ ͎l͎o͎s͎t͎ ͎m͎y͎ ͎j͎o͎b͎ ͎f͎e͎w͎ ͎m͎o͎n͎t͎h͎s͎ ͎b͎a͎c͎k͎ ͎b͎e͎f͎o͎r͎e͎ ͎i͎ ͎n͎o͎t͎i͎c͎e͎ ͎m͎y͎ ͎w͎i͎f͎e͎ ͎s͎t͎a͎r͎t͎e͎d͎ ͎a͎c͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ ͎u͎p͎,͎ ͎s͎h͎e͎ ͎c͎h͎a͎n͎g͎e͎d͎ ͎p͎a͎s͎s͎w͎o͎r͎d͎s͎ ͎t͎o͎ ͎e͎v͎e͎r͎y͎ ͎a͎c͎c͎o͎u͎n͎t͎ ͎t͎h͎a͎t͎ ͎s͎h͎e͎ ͎h͎a͎s͎,͎ ͎p͎u͎t͎ ͎a͎ ͎p͎i͎n͎ ͎l͎o͎c͎k͎ ͎o͎n͎ ͎h͎e͎r͎ ͎p͎h͎o͎n͎e͎ ͎w͎h͎i͎c͎h͎ ͎s͎h͎e͎ ͎h͎a͎s͎ ͎n͎e͎v͎e͎r͎ ͎d͎o͎n͎e͎ ͎b͎e͎f͎o͎r͎e͎,͎ ͎i͎ ͎h͎a͎v͎e͎ ͎b͎e͎e͎n͎ ͎s͎e͎a͎r͎c͎h͎i͎n͎g͎ ͎f͎o͎r͎ ͎w͎a͎y͎s͎ ͎t͎o͎ ͎r͎e͎t͎r͎i͎e͎v͎e͎ ͎h͎e͎r͎ ͎t͎e͎x͎t͎ ͎m͎e͎s͎s͎a͎g͎e͎s͎ ͎w͎i͎t͎h͎o͎u͎t͎ ͎i͎n͎s͎t͎a͎l͎l͎i͎n͎g͎ ͎a͎n͎y͎ ͎s͎o͎f͎t͎w͎a͎r͎e͎ ͎o͎n͎ ͎h͎e͎r͎ ͎p͎h͎o͎n͎e͎ ͎o͎r͎ ͎h͎a͎v͎i͎n͎g͎ ͎a͎c͎c͎e͎s͎s͎ ͎t͎o͎ ͎i͎t͎,͎ ͎I͎ ͎w͎a͎s͎ ͎i͎n͎t͎r͎o͎d͎u͎c͎e͎d͎ ͎t͎o͎ ͎t͎h͎i͎s͎ ͎w͎o͎n͎d͎e͎r͎f͎u͎l͎ ͎a͎n͎d͎ ͎r͎e͎l͎i͎a͎b͎l͎e͎,͎ ͎d͎i͎s͎c͎r͎e͎e͎t͎ ͎h͎a͎c͎k͎e͎r͎,͎ ͎h͎e͎ ͎g͎a͎i͎n͎e͎d͎ ͎r͎e͎m͎o͎t͎e͎ ͎a͎c͎c͎e͎s͎s͎ ͎i͎n͎t͎o͎ ͎m͎y͎ ͎h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ ͎m͎o͎b͎i͎l͎e͎ ͎w͎i͎t͎h͎ ͎j͎u͎s͎t͎ ͎h͎e͎r͎ ͎p͎h͎o͎n͎e͎ ͎n͎u͎m͎b͎e͎r͎ ͎o͎n͎l͎y͎,͎ ͎i͎ ͎g͎o͎t͎ ͎t͎o͎ ͎k͎n͎o͎w͎ ͎s͎h͎e͎ ͎w͎a͎s͎ ͎c͎h͎e͎a͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ ͎a͎n͎d͎ ͎a͎l͎l͎,͎ ͎i͎ ͎f͎e͎l͎t͎ ͎v͎e͎r͎y͎ ͎s͎a͎d͎ ͎a͎b͎o͎u͎t͎ ͎t͎h͎i͎s͎,͎ ͎b͎u͎t͎ ͎i͎t͎ ͎o͎v͎e͎r͎ ͎n͎o͎w͎,͎ ͎m͎y͎ ͎b͎u͎d͎d͎y͎ ͎r͎e͎f͎e͎r͎r͎e͎d͎ ͎m͎e͎ ͎t͎o͎ ͎a͎ ͎p͎r͎o͎f͎e͎s͎s͎i͎o͎n͎a͎l͎ ͎c͎o͎m͎p͎u͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎t͎e͎c͎h͎ ͎w͎h͎o͎ ͎h͎e͎l͎p͎e͎d͎ ͎m͎e͎ ͎o͎u͎t͎.͎ ͎I͎t͎ ͎w͎o͎r͎k͎e͎d͎ ͎p͎e͎r͎f͎e͎c͎t͎.͎ C͎L͎O͎U͎D͎G͎E͎E͎K͎S͎Y͎N͎C͎@͎G͎M͎A͎I͎L͎.͎C͎O͎M͎

Read more
Post reply image

I thought I was just feeling insecure when my fiance would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check his phone out into. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it'll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

My friend is very close to his husband's daugther from previous marriage. The key thing is, you need to treat them as sincere as possible like your own kids. They will feel your love and accept you. Quality time/personal time with them alone e.g. playing games, talking heart to heart etc. will help to develop better understanding between you and them.

Read more

Hello! Students, please, be careful while ordering your essay services online. There can be many tricks and unexpected difficulties. The papersowl review by Reddit can tell you more. https://www.reddit.com/r/TopEssayServices/comments/pnz0o8/essaypro_review_my_personal_experience/

How old are the kids? Basically is more games... More bonding time.. It takes time.. Be a friend to them and they will.slowly open up. Remember they will feel guilty if they are to close to you. (feels like betraying their mother)

VIP Member

Plan more family activities together so you have opportunities to bond together as a unit. Invite them to join in your activities. Bake together. Bring them to the park. Let them have fun.

thanks