How do you think about 15 years old gap age on couple?? Women is younger.is it will be hard on future?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the must important is personality and respect that they can have for each other throughout the marriage. Unless u are talking about child rearing then there might be some challenges in terms of energy level but other than that it should be ok

Hmm.. I feel although the age gap is quite wide, character compatibility, interest etc is more important. Cause they can potentially be your lifelong partner. both must be able to communicate and "click" well, then age is just a number :)

VIP Member

Age gap is quite far apart. And i believe thinking wise will be different . Not all older man are stable or mature .

VIP Member

It's good as there is a age gap. Men is more stable. Thinkings more mature and sensible! It won't be hard in the future!

7y ago

That's was i thought in first time. But is not every older man got mature and stable life. There's found old man character more childish.

Perfectly fine. My husband and I are 8 years apart. My mom and dad are 12 years apart.

Good age gap. 10 to 15 years is okay