Kids age gap 4 yrs

Im 6 wks pregnant. My firstborn will be 4 yrs by then. I'm wondering if anybody here have or will have kids ard the same age as mine and how you are coping so far?? I get so tired easily nowadays as my toddler still clings onto me so I'm trying to imagine how it would be. Or is this a good age gap?? Firstborn just started on toilet training but haven't weaned off milk bottle.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My #1 and #2 , are both 5 years age gap. My #1 dont cling on me much. But still on/off milk bottle, toilet training except poo. However, the intro of baby, sharing, being an elder sister as well as ensuring she feel that she is as important and well loved as per before. No issues for me except the little jealous feeling which is totally normal 🤭

Read more

i had total 4 kids now. age 13, 6, 4, 1. now currently pregnant with no5. i took a maid after i got my 3rd child due to covid. before this i rush from 1 place to another to send my kids. rush home to fetch my kids and showered them. cook meal. very tiring but worth it. after all its my children.

ahh thank you for sharing! So relieved to hear this ❤️ Well I hope it will be the same hahha