How to teach good English to children below 3 years

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it's amazing that any language u spk to a child below 5 yrs, can pick up the grammar, diction, tone, pitch etc..that comes in making that language fluent for them. I know of some who exposed their kid to 9 languages in their homes, by means to talking, singing, internet, repetitions etc... that child spoke all those 9 languages fluently without any grammatical errors by the time he was 4 yrs. so invest in good laptop or computer. download all such programs or apps that teach spoken English. but exposure to otjer lang is also important...u observe ur own command over English. if u spk with accent, then she will develop tht too...so polish yourselves too

Read more
VIP Member

My 2.5year old watches shows like Hi 5, Mickey Mouse Club House, Barney and Friends, and other shows. With that he has picked up many English words and speaks in sentences. I also read to him and yes we speak English at home as well.

VIP Member

Kids learn by mimicking. Think you just need to speak good English to your child and then they hopefully will speak good English back :)

Use English as the main language of communication at home, kids see and learn.