How will u react when mil tells u to feed ur 8mth old baby fries? Wad stupidity! Angry max!

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I will just tell her can't feed him in nicely way or in "no offense" way. Well, you will know what the the best way to talk to her... Jia you mummy!

VIP Member

Oh dearrrr.. but sometimes cannot blame the old folks. Just have to explain to her nicely and tell her "Dr say cannot" (my fave sentence!)🤣

I once told my mil, if we take gd care of my lo's kidney now, he has a whole life to eat salt.. I guess u can change salt to fries? 😜

I would just stare at hubby. 😂 my mil once wanted to give my daughter the sugared persimmon . I was like, no?!?!?! wakao.

VIP Member

Show her this article: http://www.newsloop.co/u/hrapl1 Grandparents being prideful and brash can cause harm to the baby

VIP Member

I just say politely r u really giving him such ? Mostly my mil never do such as she is very experienced..

Politely says fries may be too oily, stick to him cooked baby food that are natural and steamed

TapFluencer

I will not follow her comment and will have clear boundaries on my relationship with her

Fake laugh but give my hubby the death stare, if he hasn't already made a response..

7y ago

😂 agree! Ok! Lol! I told my hubby after tat too. He juz said: Har? Wad an answer.. At least he knows wad kinda mum he has!😂

I will smile and stare at husband also. But Aiyo never mind a bit won't harm.

7y ago

My mil had nvr taken care of her own child before. She loves to act like she knows alot.. I'm a health conscious person. I cant find myself giving my boy even a little bit..