How to raise a responsible child starting at an early age?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All my three kids have grown up to be responsible because from the very beginning I have encouraged them to take care of their clothes. My daughter when she was 6 year old had started keeping her clothes in her cupboard on her own. She wold eventually make her bed and was always are about her things. She would not lose things ever because of any irresponsible behaviour.

Read more

Treat your kids like an individual and when it comes to tasks at home, let them take the onus of things. It can start from little things as, if your kid is playing, let him play but when he is done playing then you should encourage him to clean up as well. This way, you can apply the same rule to other things as well. Your kid will grow up to be a responsible child.

Read more

We started training my toddler with the simplest tasks na pwede for his age like throwing of wrappers after eating, putting his dirty clothes in the laundry area. He started doing these things when he was 2 years old.

I think, pinaka simple os be a good example. Totoo naman kase na "monkey sees, monkey does". Yung anak ko nagwawalis na ngayon kase nakikita nya sa amin na lagi kaming nag wawalis sa bahay.

At an early age we started teaching them little chores like simply packing away toys after playing.

thanks

live responsibly ...