How are you planning for your child/children's education?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hello everyone here, I'm glad to see you looking for an answer - How to write an essay https://www.bestessaytips.com/coursework.php ?! During this period of my life I am studying, and I do not have time to write various texts that are asked to us, because I also work to pay for my studies. It is in such cases that you can trust the professionals and use the service for at essaywritingland.com - this is a quality service that will help you write texts of any complexity.

Magbasa pa

Hubby and I started way before we planned on having kids. Even before we got married, we already opened a joint savings account for our future kids' education. Since prices of everything always go up every year (including education), we made i a point to save up. When we had our child, we also applied for insurance.

Magbasa pa

My hubby and I aren't into education plans and we prefer to just save up in our bank account. Probably after giving birth, we'll start with our savings and will double up when our kid reaches a year old. That way, we'll be more prepared for the expenses

Aside from bank savings, we are allotting for educational fund through VUL products. I was able to get one for my eldest in 2014, and now I'll be getting another plan for both of my kids, maybe from a different provider na.

Nag invest po kami sa Sunlife para pag nag college na ang anak ko ay may pang tuition kami. Ok naman ang bank deposit e, kaso ang liit ng tubo kumpara sa mga investment plans ng mga big insurance companies.

4y ago

mommy maganda po ba sunlife? nag hahanap din po kmi ni lip

I opened an account of hers, I save a part of our savings for her and put it in her account. :)