31 Replies

till 1 year old.....soft, colorful and not sharp edged 1 to 2 year old.....toys which involve shapes, colors 2 to 4 year old.....light colorful books and toys which have movement 4+ ..... legos etc which are edutaining and fun too or where their interest lies in

VIP Member

How old baby? First six months toys are unnecessary - just get a Rattle, a jungle gym playset and a ball that they can grab :) From 6 months to 18 months - books and anything that has texture to play with - recommend a busyboard. Post 18 months LEGO duplo :)

Baby is 12 months old. Thanks for the suggestions 😀

VIP Member

I just bring him to the toy shop, if he likes this than okay ill buy that. I prefer to buy things that he like not things that i think is good for him but he ends up not playing or liking it in the first place

👍🏻

VIP Member

i will choose 1 according to age group. some toys not recommended for younger babies as it contain some tiny parts, afraid baby will put into mouth and chocked

VIP Member

I didn't buy lots of toys, I let him explore the house, play with anything. it can be a calculator, a pot, a spoon. anything that's not dangerous.

VIP Member

First of all the toys should not be hard and not consist of tiny parts. The sales staff should be able to recommend a suitable toy(:

VIP Member

nothing is more attractive then controllers when they are still babies 🤣 rattles and toy controllers which makes sounds.

Hey! U may find this article helpful: https://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-choose-baby-toys-and-games

they need to look attractive. nice Colors.. make sure not too pointed.. need soft ones.. and not too loud!!

Thanks for the suggestions 😀

Check out Fisher Price toys, they have age related on their boxes, can get 2nd hand on Carousell

Agree second hand toys are great

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles