How old were you when you started your family?

168 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you’ve ever thought your partner was cheating on you even when they weren’t – you’re not alone. It can be a very stressful situation to find yourself in such situation and while it may seem like trust issues are what’s leading you to constantly worry your partner is cheating, experts and research says it could point to something deeper than that. It’s a slippery slope, but the good thing is you can overcome it. I found myself in those shoes and could not get myself enough peace until I sought out a professional-hands on, I contacted ([email protected]) to help access my spouse device so I can get proof. Well it turned out it wasn’t just thoughts, I was being cheated on. I got complete access to my spouse device from mine, messages calls chats everything. You can contact them to clear your mind from worry Contact details: [email protected] WhatsApp: +1 201 201 8574. WWW. NITROCRACKHUB.COM ,

Read more

LOST CRYPTO/ETH/FUNDS RECOVERY EXPERTS RECOVERY MASTERS I happened to fall for a crypto currency scam trick Late last year. Through a phishing scam, a Facebook imposter convinced me of how I would gain a large sum of profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain large profits. They ripped me of and made a way off with $114000 worth of crypto. I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned funds. After reading positive articles and online testimonies about a licensed group of hackers RECOVERY MASTERS of how they are experts in crypto/BTC recovery and any form of hacking. After hitting a conversation with them, they were able to recover back my funds. As a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them. Contact; Email ([email protected]) or reach them through; WhatsApp; +1(204)819-5505 Don't forget to mention Scott referred you.

Read more

LOST CRYPTO/ETH/FUNDS RECOVERY EXPERTS RECOVERY MASTERS I happened to fall for a crypto currency scam trick Late last year. Through a phishing scam, a Facebook imposter convinced me of how I would gain a large sum of profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain large profits. They ripped me of and made a way off with $114000 worth of crypto. I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned funds. After reading positive articles and online testimonies about a licensed group of hackers RECOVERY MASTERS of how they are experts in crypto/BTC recovery and any form of hacking. After hitting a conversation with them, they were able to recover back my funds. As a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them. Contact; Email ([email protected]) or reach them through; WhatsApp; +1(204)819-5505 Don't forget to mention Scott referred you.

Read more

I bring you Good news.There is a man called Dr.Ayomide a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes,this i had suffered from for the past 2years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it.I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent to me to drink for about 9days.3days after completion of the dosage,I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Genital Herpes NEGATIVE.I'm sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ayomide because I got to know him through a friend he cured from HIV.I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections.Don't die in ignorance and don't let that illness take your life.Contact Dr Ayomide through his email [email protected] You can also call him or WhatsApp him on:+2348062443909 Thank you Dr. Ayomide. Be kind enough to share as you received.

Read more

CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +18488416266 Winner of $533 million Mega Millions jackpot Richard Wahl, I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Prince helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Prince about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $533 million dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +18488416266 or email him at [email protected]

Read more

I TESTED POSITIVE FOR HSV-2 A FEW MONTHS AGO. At first, Yes, I was devastated thinking I have an incurable STD for life. After doing hours of research I quickly realized genital herpes is a filthy parasite that just likes to hide in your body. Yes, There’s no “medical cure” but that doesn’t mean your body can’t get rid of it. I literally flush it out of my system with the help of Doctor Azuka, A natural herbal medicine which I ordered after doing some research. And now I’m HSV-2 negative, I never believed it until my doctor finally gave me the test results and behold I was HSV-2 free. I’m so glad that I found you, Doctor Azuka. Thanks so much for your goodness I’m grateful. You can also get your help from him through his Email } [email protected] WhatsApp } +2349166175418

Read more

I was only 17 when I started my family. Definitely not a good choice to start this early. There are a lot of factors to consider before starting a family, like if there are enough funds, how ready are you to commit in a family etc. When I started my family with my ex-husband, we had barely enough money to get milk powder and diapers but thank god for the help from my family. I wasn't really accepted by his family. After some time, I can see that he is not ready for a family. He doesn't help out in his daddy duties at all. Soon after, he started going out often and the inevitable happened. There is an affair going on. It is important that the relationship have been stable and having discussed on starting a family instead of jumping right into it.

Read more
2y ago

https://www.facebook.com/1333976860078854/posts/2420303304779532/ mon ơi nếu không phiền mon ghé qua link này cho mình xin nút like. Mình xin cảm ơn m nhiều ạ. Nếu thấy phiền thì cho mình xin lỗi bạn nhé

I have polycystic ovarian disease and I was also tested positive for herpes virus and was told by Gyn that I was not producing eggs. I wanted to have a baby so I opted to Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine for (P.O.D). I got pregnant in the first cycle and I am very happy! I have my first child in November. and Dr Akhigbe also gave me a herbal medicine that cures me of the herpes simplex virus infection and today I am herpes free,I would suggest this treatment to everyone. The only downfall is that it gave me cramping pain, headaches, and fatigue, but it was all worth it. Email him: ([email protected]) or WhatsAPP +2349021374574. To know more about the great herbalist that help me and am sure he will help you.`Once again thanks Dr Akhigbe 

Read more

The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at [email protected] Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

Read more

I was checking about new developments genital herpes virus then i saw how different persons talks about getting cured from herpes through a particular herbalist called Timothy so decided i Contacted him through his website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me and he responded with instructions about what he needs to prepare the herbal medication which i did and he sent the herbal meds to me in LA and after drinking the herbal medicine as he instructed i went back to the hospital few months later and the test result shows I'm negative after all the blister symptoms were gone and now I'm completely free of genital Herpes thanks to Dr.Timothy for his medication.

Read more